Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gift Ideas




I found this Christmas picture on my camera today. It's our faux electric fireplace. One of my favorite things and therefore not for sale. It has a light bulb inside with some orangeish colored plastic which rotates and makes it look like fire in the logs. Well that's what it's supposed to look like anyway. As you can see we have plenty of the old plastic Santas that a light goes inside of to make them glow. I used a tree skirt for the top of the mantle which has a matching stocking. Faux popcorn and cranberries adorn the trees. I'll be taking more photos tomorrow.



















Coco is modeling a wonderful hand crocheted rug by Janice. This one happens to be one of about 5 of my own. Janice has many to choose from in the store. I use them all over my house and they are machine washable. Great gift idea. If she doesn't have the right color combination for your home she will be glad to do custom orders.











Another great gift idea for someone special or for yourself is a hand knitted scarf. Shown here are three of my own. The photo does not do them justice as they are so beautiful and very soft and warm. Sisters Christine and Liz make each one unique. The one on the left has vintage buttons. The chair is one I purchased from Vicki. I love it and have it in my bedroom. What a great job I have! I get to shop while I work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! You posted on your blog and I love the new look! I have your blog site saved on mine, as well as a link to the store website. Chris and I will be up soon...she will fill you in on what has happened recently.

Love Liz
http://ninnysnotesblog.blogspot.com