Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dealers Showcased



Starting today I thought I would like to showcase each individual Dealer or Vendor in The BriarPatch. I'll start with Steaven's collection. Above is a vintage Bolo tie and below is petrifyed dinosaur poop. That's right. Now there is a more technical name for it but so we all understand what we are looking at I'll use the commom name of dino poop. Who says we don't have everything.
Steaven brought in several turquoise and sterling rings from his personal collection.


The ring above is set with an old trade bead. The ring below is set with turquoise, coral and a bear claw.

Steaven also has knives, scouting items, rocks of various kinds and coins. Everything is from his personal collection that he is downsizing. He has been collecting for years and comes up with some unusual items.




In contrast Marilyn is our newest Dealer with her Forget Menot Boutique.

Beautiful floral cups, saucers, plates, and teapots.

Vintage Baby clothes and below is a frog tassel.



Vintage luggage and linens, pink bunnies and a marble top table.
Pearls, pillows and everything pink. If you like shabby chic you will love Forget Menots.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always see something new everytime I come in! Somehow I manage to miss something! I'll look for these booths next time...and I'll bring Tootie with me!

Liz